janet's journey

I thought it time that I actually wrote down my thoughts, dreams, and hopes. Perhaps share some of what I've learned. Maybe someone will be encouraged, comforted (Life is better in community), or just amused.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

Friday, February 24, 2012

Second Cup of Coffee pt6


Sometimes it’s just good to read a list of God’s Promises to us. Check this out:

Jehovah-Rapha ---God, Our Healer
      Psalm 107:20
Jehovah-Nissi---God, Our Banner
      Exodus 17:15
Jehovah-Jireh---God, Our Provider
      Philippians 4:19
Jehovah-Mekeldishkem---The Lord Your Sabbath
      Exodus 31:13
Jehovah-Osenu---Our Maker
      Psalm 95:6
Jehovah-Tsidkeinu---God, Our Righteousness
      Jeremiah 23:6
Jehovah-Tseva’et---Our Armies
     
Jehovah-Roi---Our Shepherd
      Psalm 23:1
Jehovah-Shalom---Our Peace
      I Peter
      Judges 6:24
Jehovah-Tsuri V’goali ----Our Rock and Redeemer
      Psalm 19:4
Jehovah-Sal I---Our Rock, Hiding Place
      Psalm 18:2
Jehovah-Machseh---Fortress, Refuge, Shelter
      Psalm 91:2
Jehovah-Ma’en---Refuge, Dwelling Place
      Psalm 90:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home